TheMothFM holds no data other than cookies to enable your satisfactotory experience of using this site. By continuing to use this TheMothFM website, you agree totally and unreservably to our Privacy and TOS without reservation or recourse. Only PayPal [ a third pary member] will hold data on a visitor, and only at their own secure server, not by TheMothFM. This is a SAFE site, no data is collected or harvested by TheMothFM.
TheMothFM Community Guidelines
Our goal is to create a connected environment that is fun, unique, enriching and safe by encouraging our users to conduct themselves with a high degree of integrity, decency and respect. These Community Guidelines are here to help you understand what it means to be a member of TheMothFM. Don't forget that your use of TheMothFM is subject to these Community Guidelines.
Some things to remember while using TheMothFM
Play nice and respect the community
We're not asking you to be choir boys and girls, but please don't abuse the TheMothFM site. We're a community of many types of people, who all have the right to feel safe and comfortable using the TheMothFM website. So, be polite and respectful - we trust you to be responsible and expect everyone in the community to respect that trust.
Use common sense
- TheMothFM is not for pornographic or sexually explicit material.
- Don't be a pirate - respect copyright. In other words, don't post copyrighted content (including links to third party websites) without permission from the owner.
- Try to stay on topic. If you want to discuss a topic that is not related to the community area in which you are participating, try going to another topic area or create a new one.
- Don't post commercial messages. Do not promote commercial activities, including related links.
- Be respectful to each other. Do not vent your frustrations at other members, whether through your comments or material you post on the site. There is zero tolerance for predatory behaviour, disparaging or defamatory comments, threats, harassment, illegal activities, invading privacy, propaganda, racial hatred, offensive cultural behaviour, vulgar or obscene content, or other inappropriate behaviour or the revealing of other members' personal information.
- Don't be a law-breaker. Make sure you comply with all applicable rules and laws. Do not promote information that you know or think is false or misleading or is criminal or illegal.
TheMothFM reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in our sole discretion, is in breach of these Community Guidelines, including without limitation, removing the offending content from the TheMothFM site without notice and terminating the username of such users. TheMothFM will determine in its sole discretion whether content and/or conduct is in breach of these Community Guidelines.
TheMothFM will update these Community Guidelines from time to time, so please check this page regularly.